As specialists in digital marketing, Bristol clients across the board have engaged us to carry out social marketing campaigns on their behalf, and with great results. All too often today the focus is on SEO, Bristol businesses will confirm that this is their primary objective when considering promoting their business. Mention digital marketing and most Bristol businesses will believe you are talking about visual digital content and forget that digital applies to all things internet-based. That includes email campaigns and social media presence. So what are the many benefits of digital marketing?
- You will improve your ‘brand’ recognition. This is as applicable to Nescafé or Coca Cola as it is your local plumber, solicitor and digital marketing agency in Bristol. When looking for a service, those who use the internet to find someone are more likely to choose a name they already recognise even if they haven’t used them before.
- Improved loyalty. According to research by Texas Tech University, brands who use social media obtain higher loyalty from their customers, stating “Companies should take advantage of the tools social media gives them when it comes to connecting with their audience. A strategic and open social media plan could prove influential in morphing consumers into being brand loyal.” Up to 53% of people who ‘follow’ brands in social media channels are more loyal to those brands.
- The higher your social media presence the greater the number of opportunities you will have to convert people to customers. Building a following on social media gives you instant access to old, existing and new customers.
- People like doing business with other people rather than companies. Social medial allows you to communicate with people on a friendlier basis and allows you to behave more like a person than a company.
- The more people talk about you on social media, the greater your ‘brand authority’ becomes. Good comments from those who know you will indirectly encourage others to use you.
- Social media increases your source of new business that comes from the ‘followers’ of those who ‘follow’ you. Social media is a great way of harnessing the benefits of the ‘sheep factor’ where people are more confident to follow than lead.
- Based on research carried out by Hubspot, 84% of marketers felt six hours spent on social marketing per week was enough to generate increased traffic. Now if you can’t afford that time, then why not turn to us here at LSG creative, or why not let us share the task with you?
- According to Forbes.com “Google and other search engines may be calculating their rankings using social media presence as a significant factor, because of the fact that strong brands almost always use social media. As such, being active on social media could act as a “brand signal” to search engines that your brand is legitimate, credible, and trustworthy”.
- Improved customer experience can be a great benefit of having a social media presence. If a customer moans about a product or service of yours, you can address their comments in a prompt and courteous manner showing them and anyone else that customer care is high on your list of priorities.
- Learn about your customer. While your customer may be following you, that allows you to gain a greater insight into who they are, their personal situation and other useful information you would pay a marketing resource a lot of money for.
For social media marketing and digital marketing, Bristol has an online social community we are well connected with and we would be delighted to help you connect with it too. Just give us a call at LSG Creative and let us do the rest, then very soon you will begin to see very positive results.